Friday, July 2, 2010

Carousel Layout

Okay, here's my layout using the Carousel cartridge...this was the one that I was most excited about when I saw the previews of the Lites. I love the shapes and the look of the font...but... the font was a nightmare! The top layer of the font was so thin and very difficult to peel off of the mat as well as adhere to the bottom layer. I cut my letters out at 1 1/2" and it was almost impossible. I think the letters would be much easier if you cut them larger and used cardstock for your top layer (I used patterned paper, which is much thinner).

I do love the end result but it took a lot more time than I prefer to spend on a layout. I went a little brad crazy on this one ;). Here's the video of me showing the details.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment