Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm so in love!!

I finally got my Gypsy today and I am wondering why I waited so long to get it! It took a lot to convince me that I wanted one but now that I have it, I know I will use it a ton. I'm figuring it out without too much trouble and it's so much fun! Here are the two cards I made with it so far...

My son is going to a birthday party tomorrow so I made this card for the birthday boy. This was the first time I welded...I welded the gift to the blue frame. (I used Gypsy Wanderings for the frame and the gift).

This card was made with 4 different cartridges. I've never used that many cartridges on 1 card before...it's too much of a hassle to switch them in and out. (The cartridges used were Just Because Cards for the Card and scallop, Create a Critter for the hippo and the word bubble, Gypsy Wanderings for the sun, and Plantin Schoolbook for the grass). I also used Joyslife stamps for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment