Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hoot 'n' Holler Card for MPS Color Challenge



I wasn't sure I wanted the Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge until I saw all the talented Youtube crafters showing their projects made with it. I am so glad I bought it, it is adorable! I made this card for the My Pink Stamper Color Challenge (which was a challenge to use green, pink, orange, and brown). This was definitely a stretch for me because I don't normally mix orange and pink...but I really like the end result.

I used the Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge for the owls on the branch (the layering was pretty easy) and Create a Critter for the word bubble. I used a Fiskars border punch (I think it's called "A Tisket a Tasket") for the pink paper. Here's a video with a little more explanation...




Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful and I love the border punch. The colors do look great together once you see them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Border punch - never seen those before! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Very cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~Dorcas

    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love the layout and that boarder puch was a great touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute!! I just love those owls!

    ReplyDelete